Search for content in message boards

Robert R Fuller of Boone County, Indiana

Replies: 1

Re: Robert R Fuller of Boone County, Indiana

Posted: 6 Oct 2013 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller, Hays, Hayes
Since my original post I have found additional information on Joseph Nelson Fuller and first spouse Josephine Ellis. Joseph and Josephine had four children: Luther Thomas, Ora Wallace, Lula Mae and James Austin. Joseph and Josephine's family can be found on the 1885 Kansas state census living in Kingman County, Kansas.

I have still been unable to find any information about the parents of Joseph's father, Robert Riley Fuller, born about 1826 in Kentucky, married Rebecca Hayes 7 March 1850 at Boone County, Indiana. Robert Riley Fuller was a wagon maker and a farmer. He died 7 May 1891 at Boone County, Indiana. I believe he is buried in Browns Wonder Cemetery, Lebanon, Boone County, Indiana, but of this I cannot be sure, since the headstone only bears a name inscription. I have not seen his Death Certificate, or death record to see if it indicates his burial place. Robert Riley Fuller was my 2nd great grandfather.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=61...
Robert Fuller
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rmont190 26 Oct 2010 6:10PM GMT 
rmont190 6 Oct 2013 7:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions