Search for content in message boards

Fullertons of Philadelphia, PA

Replies: 5

Re: Fullertons of Philadelphia, PA

Posted: 8 Feb 2013 9:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fullerton, Butler,Sweeney
Hello!
Thank you for your response! I too am descended from Katherine Fullerton Edward Sweeney. I am descended from their son John Sweeney and his wife Helen Muldoon. I remember meeting Nellie and Tom in Atlantic City when I was a very young child. They were Aunt Nellie and Uncle Tom to my mother, Helen Sweeney. I vividly remember running in circles through their apartment that had connecting rooms above the boardwalk. She gave us "chocolate straws" candy! I was very impressed with her kindness! I would love to have a copy of Katherine Fullerton's death certificate! If possible please scan and send to me at joannebernardini@gmail.com.Do you have any old photos of any of them? I have one photo of Edward Sweeney as an old man. Holy Cross Cemetery is located just outside of Philadelphia in a small town called Yeadon. Here is the address for your records 626 Baily Rd Yeadon, PA 19050. My mother told me that Eleanor's husband (Kent) was a musician. Do you have any info on him? I also have met Dorothy Walfish once when I was little. I would welcome any additional info you can provide.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
joanniemom_1 19 Jun 2007 8:40PM GMT 
AngelaHHWI 8 Feb 2013 3:13AM GMT 
joanniemom_1 8 Feb 2013 4:52PM GMT 
Carolhow 22 May 2013 8:05PM GMT 
fordmicah 23 May 2013 12:33PM GMT 
Carolhow 22 Jul 2013 7:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions