I noticed your post on one of the message boards regarding Laycock and Fynan. Here is the information that I have.
William Owen Laycock Sr. born 10/10/1866 in Alexandria, Virginia . Interred in Bethel Cemetery, Alexandria Virgina, Section C Lot 106 died 8/15/1950. William Married Emma Fynan on September 8, 1890 in New York City, New York.
I show William Laycock's Father being Edward Leycock (Spelling on Tombstone) born in 1851 Died 1/2/1918 Interred in Methodist Episcopal Church Cemetery in South Alexandria, Virginia.
Emma (Fynan) Laycock Was born in County Cork, Ireland in 1868. She died May 19, 1940. Interred in Bethel Cemetery Alexandria Virginia Section C.
Children of William Owen Laycock Sr. and Emma:
(1) Anna Irene Born Sep 10, 1891 in Alexandria, Virginia
Died 10/6/1935 Married Clarence M. Powell and Benny Bailey.
(2) Sarah Naomi (sis) born may 12, 1893 in Alexandria, VA died Oct. 3, 1957. Interred in Bethel Cemetery in Alexandria Virginia Section C lot 105. married Clifford J. Gaskins.
(3) William Owen Laycock Jr. Born 4/6/1898 in Alexandria, Va. died 4/19/1968 interred in Bethel Cemetery in Alexandria Virginia Section C. Married Mary T. Neal & Margaret Bailey Raum. (She was his cousin she was the daughter of Ben Bailey who was related to Emma Fynan, William's grandmother.
(4) Harry William Laycock Born in Washington D.C. in 1904 Died 8/26/1966 interred in Bethel Cemetery in Alexandria, VA Section C.
(5) Edward Richard Laycock borth in Washington D.C. in 1907 died 1/7/1972 interred in Bethel Cemetery in Alexandria, Virginia Section C. married Joanna (No Last Name)
(6) John Caldwell Stanton Laycock Sr. born 11/1/1901 in Alexandria Virginia died 3/5/1995 he married Ruth Louise Carrick.
I have more information on all the above. Childrens' names grandkids Etc. Let me know if you'd like me to pass it on. I just don't want to type it all in if this is not what you are looking for. some of the names I have are:
Leycock , Laycock, Powell, Gaskins, Moxley, Boswell, Gardner, Burrows, Bailey, Gaskins, Orgel, Neal, Cole, WhiteHouse, Carrick, Ball, Moreland, Snyder, Moskus, Hodges, Shields, Anderson, Niederstrasser, Roth, Gibbons, Barney, Chavez, Lattin, Ledford. and more. Let me know if you'd like more info. Maybe we can swap info.
(My husband is the Great Grandson of John Stanton Laycock / Ruth Louise Carrick. They had Ruth Louise Laycock and she married Robert Edward Neiderstrasser. Ruth & Bob Neiderstrasser are my husband's grandparents)