Search for content in message boards

JB Gabbard & Lucy Sweeney

Replies: 5

Re: JB Gabbard & Lucy Sweeney

Posted: 1 Aug 2009 10:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Mrs. Platz,

I am the great great granddaughter of JB and Lucy Gabbard. My name is Jennifer Willson. This was my mother's grandparents. They lived in Hazard, KY for several years. They had five children: Elmer Tyler Gabbard (my grandfather), Edward "Ed" Gabbard, JB Gabbard, Jack Gabbard, and Clara "Sis" Gabbard. Sis married Tommy Kelly of Hazard Kentucky. Elmer married Juanita Smith of Hazard, KY (my grandmother). Ed married but don't know the name of his wife. JB married Pearle ? and resided in Beattyville, KY (both are now deceased). Jack married Olive Rae? of Hazard, KY. You have a whole host of family members. Unforturnately, the only children left living out of JB and Lucy's children is Aunt Sis (Clara). She has recently been diagnosis with alzheimers. My papaw and mamaw had 5 children: Ann, Peggy, Paul, Elmer and Glenn B. Ed had 2 children: Don and Lavonne. Jack had 2 children: Jackie and Danny Carol. JB had 3 children but one died at an early age: Linda and Katie. We were not that close to JB during my childhood. My mamaw is still living. The majority of their children reside in Hazard to this day. Hope this helps and provides you with a lost family history. I was excited to see someone was looking for my family.

Jennifer Willson
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Shelly Platz 13 Aug 2002 3:47PM GMT 
jwillson164 2 Aug 2009 4:25AM GMT 
ShellyPlatz 2 Aug 2009 6:55PM GMT 
harthels 18 Aug 2010 12:58AM GMT 
ShellyPlatz 6 Mar 2012 3:20PM GMT 
DennisJohnson... 6 Mar 2012 5:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic