Search for content in message boards

Brick Wall Galarneau Gallarno Slater

Replies: 2

Brick Wall Galarneau Gallarno Slater

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 11:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Galano Gallarno Galarneau Slater Field
Hi List. This is my brick wall
I am still trying to trace David Galarneau/Galarno family. David was born Nov12, 1808 his wife Margaret Slater was born Oct 6 1808, they were married in 1826 probably in Kent County. His uncle Peter Galarneau was an innkeeper in Harwich, Kent County Ontario.
His parents were Joseph Gallarneau son of Joseph and Edith Gallarneau.
Gallarneau/Gallarno’s were living in Chatham Kent County area as late as Oct. 1850. David and Margaret Slater Gallarno children were George b. March 4,1827, married Mary Jane Allen in 1848, (Mary died in child birth or shortly after), Charles Gallarno born in 1829 married Mary Brown, William Gallarno b.1831, unknown Gallarno b. 1833-1834 and unknown Gallarno b. in 1836. David Galarno had a sister Elizabeth b. 1812 that married a Wood. There were also an Ehi (Elias?) Gallarno, Christianna Gallarno, Mary Gallarno Field that I believe are related to the Gallarno family. Elizabeth Gallarno Wood Granddaughter sent me this
*Lot 12, Con.1 River Thames, Harwich Abstract index : Archives of Ontario Toronto Reel G5726 Vol.A
**Dates 1835 to 1862**
Hiram Slater to David Gallarno
David Gallarno & wife to Ebenezer Redford
It isn’t much to go on after 31 years of research but I was hoping someone might be able to give me some idea as to where to continue searching. Any help at all would be gratefully appreciated as I have been searching for my families since 1977. Thank you so much
Jessica Louise Westphalen
Washington State Email addy is: hacademy@televar.com

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
hacademy 21 Oct 2008 5:47AM GMT 
Michael Galle... 15 May 2009 2:25AM GMT 
hacademy 17 May 2009 7:47AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic