Search for content in message boards

george galbraith

Replies: 14

Re: george galbraith

Posted: 7 Jan 2013 1:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Im interested to know Why? And how many other Galbraiths sit back and let the lies of our family and many estates go stolen for years of planning and False Gods. Im a37 yr. old widowed mother of Four Living in Burton Mi. I lost my husband 2years ago ,Head trama left him in a coma and now I was left with a house of bills and His family still taking all his money and trying to push me , to fail. Nothing has maked any sence since his passing, Lead by I know My ancestors I Uncovered soooooo... any family lies ...ties.. Love affairs amd broken hearts. Moneys stolen and Now our family ONCE AGAIN , Lies and out who we are ... and Im sick of it . Im Arthurs Daughter.. Not son.. My Grarandfathers Eldon A Galbraith and My grandmother is Helen M Galbraith , We are from Samuels family .. And My grandfather left me His Book .. Little Black Book New test T and has took me on a 2yr. of discovering our family and Lies. I never knew what I was left ...till last year. I called out crying for my grandparents to help me ..I didnt know what to do with my life anymore. Alone and hurt I calledfor my fammily before me to COME and help me... And this havent been the same since. The storys that were shown to me and discovering all the lies and still governments stealing and lies about me ..my family.. nd now forced to move out of my home ..now not safe for my kids a me ..just am very SAD ..You to should all be ashamed and dont deserve to call yourself a Galbraith.. because being a galbrait, Is being able to Smell Shit,well if you have the Nose for if !and SEE Lies as I Do , Well If your Eyes Have the Red Men...as I like to call them .. The Red dots ... my men..! whom always have helped see BULLSHIT!! And being raised by all my galbraith! To Not take SHit!!!!from anyone!! And weed out them two faced hands out for no good ...only but greedy ass Galbraiths ..Government ,,My/Our Family worked Their ass off to built and protect what we have ..
Our Land..
Shares
bonds..shares..islands...Estates given/earn/bought/gave to for protection and earned blood Sweat and tears !!..I know this is all true ..Because my Father and Grandparents raised me to work hard.. Always Do You Best! and To give to others in NEED at No cost!!! Not to Those in Greed!!! I Have Notebooks fillled with the truth i have found ..and you would be Proud To Stand Up With Them as they did to Defend Our Family. The True Blood Galbraiths know who you are ...and the others lnow your not . What sets us apart!!Gave youd have to meet us three Galbraith sisters to know ..How Galbraiths Are/what We stand for and ...We may be little and single all three of us!! But WE DONT settle in our lifes .. nor take CRAP!!! Some have called it a curse of beauty ...Never to Love Anyman ..I call it just being smart!...IF you are a Galbraith...Then Start using Your Galbraith Gift !CO-MEAN CENTS!!!! as Clan Galbraith would of put it!! funny family iv learned we have/Wise crakers...Please help me To Stand ...All those killed before us who Stood Not behind the CROSS!! But who got up and Stood In front ...Protecting the Cross .. The Gospel...Our people blood or no blood..And Set the BAR forour familys Name.... Take No "Bull" FOronly a Bull Runs around Fuming Mad!! ar a little piece of Theres One thing THIS GALBRAITH HAS THAT ALOTOF EVERYONE ELSE IS MISSING!! ... I Have GOD!! PRICELESS !! Just sit back and think about the bigger picture family.. And Follow your NOSE !! YOU Will see as I SEE .. BEfore its to let!!.. SET FREE THE SOULS OF OUR FAMILY WHO LOST THIER HEAD/LiFES AND FAMILYS NAME SAFE >>> BECAUSE OF LIES!!THE LANDS OF HAWAWII AND WAULUA/ ALL OF LAND THERE WAS NOT TO BE TOUCHED ..IT WAS MARKED OFF BY OUR ANCESTORS FORA REASON!! DONT YOU PEOPLE SEE ..MY FAMILYS THERE .. YOUR FAMILY ..MY GRANDPARENTS!!.. THEY WAIT FOR THERE ..THE LAND IS HOLY LAND AND GALBRAITH KNEW THIS..ALSO KNOWING THE PROMISE AS I KNOW IT PROMISED TO ME! THAT HERE " THIS IS NOT OUR HOME" ...GALBRAITH WANTED US TO ALL BE TOGETHER LIVING AND THOSE WHOM PASTED TO WAIT TOGETHER FOR OUR GOD TO RETURN AND THE LOVE HE HAD FOR US AND WANTING HIS FAMILY TO ALWAYS BE TAKEN CARE OF ..AND REUNITE IN THE HOLY LAND OF GLORY.SO NOONE WOULD BE LOST OR FORGOTTEN.... WE WOULD WAIT TOGETHER AS LONG AS IT "WILL" BE OF OUR GOD.. TO RETURN..PROTECTING GODS WILL/HIS WATERS OF LIFE.HIS FIELDS OF LOST SOULS ..AND THE "WILL" OF OUR FAMILY !!!DONT TOUCH THE LAND YOU FOOLS !! BRUCE/KENNETH/KING ANNA/QUEEN ANNE/THE TRIBES OF ALL NATIONS THAT HAVE STOOD BY US..LOOKS LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS OUT TO SCAM THE GALBRAITHS...THEY TAKE KINDNESS FOR A WEAKNESS..IAM JUST GOING TO KEEP BEING ME!! HELPING OTHERS AS MY GRANDFATHERS DID AND MY DAD IS TO THIS DAY..KEEP THE FAMILYS NAME STRONG! WITH HONOR! AND LET ALL THOSE WHO FOLLLOW THE LIE OF LEGENDS!WERE NOT HERE TO JUDGE! JUST DO WHAT WE KNOW IS RIGHT! AND LET ALL THE OTHERS KEEP BEING ASSHOLES! TO ME,THEIR THE ONES WITH THE PROBLEM!! NOT ME!! GALBRAITHS SHOULD ALL STAND TALL AND SET THE BAR ONCE MOORE!!FIGHT FOR ANY AND ALL RIGHTS MONEY INTEREST THAT BELONGS TO GALBRAITHS ESTATE !!! AND LETS SO WITH IT WHAT IT WAS SET FORTH TO BE USED FOR!! .. THE GOOD!!OF THE LAND...TO FEED THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD!! ..GIVE BACK EVERY THING GIVEN TO YOU IN A TRUE CHARITY FORMED FROM THE ALL MONEYS IN THE USE OF ALL GALBRAITHS NAME / SCOTLAND ROYAL IS WHAT OUR NAME MEANS ..AND START SHOWING THE RULERS OF OUR WORLD ..HOW FAMILY!! GALBRAITH FAMILY NEAR AND FAR !! MEANS..! GALBRAITH MAY FIGHT WITH FAMILY AND WE MAY PULL HAIR!! SAY LOUD WORDS!! BUT WHEN FAMILYS IN NEED OF IN DANGER!! WE COME TOGETHER AS ONE!! STANDING TALLER THAN ANY FORCE NO ARMY CAN HOLD US DOWN!!WE DONT GO AWAY!! AND JUST BECAUSE WERE NOT TALKING !! OR SITTING BACK AS BAD DOES THEIR WAY!! ..DOES NOT MEAN WE DONT CARE!! NOR HAVE YOU GOT ANYTHING OVER ON US!!.. WERE WATCHING ...WAITING ...LOOKING AT ALL!! WHO TOOK THE BAIT OF BE TRAIL ..FRIENDS ARE NOW FOES AND WE WILL JUST SMILE..FOR AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE .." GOD STANDS AS OUR SHEILD" GALBRAITHS WILL ..IS FOR GOOD ..TO WEED OUT THE BAD ..SO GOOD GALBRAITHS LETS SHOW THEM HOW TRUE FAMILY BONDS IN TH EETIMEOF NEED

l
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Anonymous 7 Jan 2013 8:06PM GMT 
Debra Maddiso... 30 Dec 2013 2:13PM GMT 
bgr0946 6 Nov 2009 5:46AM GMT 
frelynne 26 May 2005 2:30AM GMT 
sbpolishing 20 Aug 2012 6:28PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions