The following were identified on photos from an album I just recently acquired. If you are interested in having and are related to the person in the original photo, please contact me at email@example.com
Please put "re:Wiley Album" in the subject line.
From my own experience, after muddling through pages of census, ships records, probates, etc., a photo makes our ancestors someone we truly know.
Inside the cover of the album it reads:
This album is presented to Mr W J Wiley by the following friends and relatives.
Mr & Mrs F Coles, Ebner(Ehner) G Wiley, W J Wiley, A S Wiley, W C Wiley, L E Wiley.
Person Studio Location
1. Aunt Ida Wilson Thompson Sedgwicks Zanesville, O (assume OH)
grandpa's sister 1889
2. Imogine's aunt Mary Aldrich Manchester Factoryville PA
& Mrs Warrie (Warrel) Phillips Uncle Ira's mother -written again below
Aunt mary Aldrich or Mrs Warrie Phillips ( Russell's great gr f Phillips sister)
3. V Wiedman No location
4. Josephine Bailey RD Newton Nicholson PA
5. Annie Wiedman 1881 George Burgoyne Manhattan KS est 1859
6. Ebenezer Wiedman Sunbeam Gallery Anderson San Francisco
7. Uncle Aaron Phillips No location
8. Respectfully Irene F Green (Galin)RD Newton Nicholson PA
9. Jennie W Van Ness Binghamton NY
10. Laura A & G Taylor London ENG
11. Mrs Samuel Wells Sept 1893 No Location
12. Pic on opp pg from above Ed F Wells Scranton PA
an old man on back it says
Miss Lulu Gumaer ?ville PA Please be very careful with this picture as I am
very choise (sic) of it At the bottom it also says For A C llie?
13. Phineas Stanton Manchester Factoryville PA
husband of Caroline
14. Caroline Wiedman Stanton Manchester Factoryville PA
oldest sister of E J Wiedman
Other studio names and locations are:
J B Marquis Norwich NY
C B Tinker Pittston PA
J ?(BDO) Jenks Patterson NJ
Owens Gallery Scranton PA
S Y Richards Pittston PA
C H Webster Bingham NY
Wheeler Bainbridge NY
Griffin Art Studio Scranton PA
DeWitt Scranton PA
Strauss St Louis MO
Kalin Clay Center KS
Gardner KC MO
I will let you know the URL where these and the unidentified can be seen when I get them scanned.