Search for content in message boards

Help! Arthur Oscar Galyean D.O.B. 10.9.1904 Vandalia, Illinois

Replies: 2

Who is Anna Galyean head of household 1910 census precinct 13 Las Animas Colorado! please help!!!

Posted: 10 Dec 2010 5:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Galyean
Thank you for the information. My father Arthur Oscar Galyean Jr. has asked me to take to the internet to find out His fathers parents names. Arthur Oscar Galyean Senior, Born 10.9.04 Vandalia Illinois was orphaned by the time he was 5, relatives in Colorado took him in and raised him. Years later he needed to get his birth records to obtain a passport and learned the court house had burned to the ground.. I located an Anna Galyean who I am almost positive was his mother or Aunt, as the other names for children in her household match our family knowlage.. the 1910 census for precint 13 Las Animas Colorado is where our story becomes uncertian... Earl galyean we know by newspaper articles was shot by a playmate at the local fair grounds and died, my father went to his grave site and had a new gravemarker made. Zoe is my grandfathers Cousin? So Anna would be Oscars Aunt? I feel we are so close to putting the pices back together my father is 76 and I'd love to find the link for him as he was an only child and Had two daughters my sister is married and I am the last GALYEAN I intend on keeping my last name as it means so much to him that his fathers birth parents are never forgoten.
Debi Galyean
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DebiGalyean 1 Jan 2004 2:27PM GMT 
George T. Galyon 6 Jan 2004 1:57AM GMT 
galyeandebi 11 Dec 2010 12:41AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions