Search for content in message boards

Cynthia Gano

Replies: 2

Re: Cynthia Gano

Posted: 14 Feb 2012 9:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Feb 2012 9:39PM GMT
Surnames: Gano, Wells, Wilson
Thanks Kurt. I have concluded there were two Thomas GANOs born about 1830 in the adjacent Ohio counties of Greene and Fayette. I am interested in the one from Fayette who married Cindarella or Samantha maiden name probably Wells, who had Jeptha, Savilla, Lavina, Robert S., Laura A., William and Cyndrella. (I have found Lavina as a married woman in later census, and probably Robert S.).

The one from Greene Co married Artementa LNU then Mary maiden name possibly Wilson. Maybe this Thomas was the brother of Samuel?

I wonder if there is also a connection between the names Cindarella and Cynthia although that is a stretch. Of course both names are quite unusual especially in the 1800s.

I suspect you are on to something regarding Samuel and Maria being the parents of Cynthia. I suspect they are also the parents of Robert.

Would it help if I listed the first names of Cynthia's kids? Typically in those days some of the kids were named after ancestors. Unfortunatly there is no Samuel (:

Also interesting is that at least one of Cynthia's kids and one of Thomas' kids were born in the town of Washington Court House, Fayette Co about 1855.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
RayVick51 12 Feb 2012 6:33AM GMT 
Kurt Gano 15 Feb 2012 1:05AM GMT 
RayVick51 15 Feb 2012 4:34AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic