Search for content in message boards

PLEASE HELP!! Lawrence, William, Stephen Gardner, Ann Clark Baltimore MD

Replies: 1

PLEASE HELP!! Lawrence, William, Stephen Gardner, Ann Clark Baltimore MD

Posted: 17 Sep 2002 4:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have found a little info on my GGgrandfather From what I know he was William Gardner from Baltimore MD. born Nov 7, 1869 and his dads name was Lawrence from Ireland. ( this is what the Funeral home has on record, I cant say if its true or not.)
He had a brother named Stephen who was in WWI and was a officer.( this came from Wm's Granddaughter who remembers the picture of him when she was a child.....)

He had a sister named Ann , she married a man named Clark, had 2 kids and then after he died moved backinto the family home. the brothers gave this to her when their parents died.

He possibly killed a man ( this is what ALL the kids say they heard as children but the older generation will not admit they ever said it...)

He hopped on a boat and left Baltimore, heading only God knows where, and ended up in Texas in the early 1900's

One time as a young man he was sailing with a friend ( they were in the Yacht club) and turned the boat over to see how long it would take someone to rescue them. ( this is a story I have been handed down.)

He was Catholic and went to Catholic school.

I have spoken with the Old cathedrail in Baltimore, they said they would look, but were not promising anything as I did not have dates at that time.

I am very lost on this man, I am hoping someone recognizes a name and can tell me if they have heard of him.

Michelle
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
brchelle_1 17 Sep 2002 10:56PM GMT 
CoreyGardner5... 10 Nov 2012 6:55PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic