Replies: 32

Re: Garreau, Garrean

Steve Garrean (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2002 11:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jan 2004 5:22PM GMT
Surnames: Garreau, Garrean, Oldenburg
Sorry Monte,
I have been extremely busy lately, but I am very happy to share some more info with you. Let's see, I'm not sure where to start. My mother and father are Steve Garrean Sr. & Julieann Denise Oldenburg. Steve Garrean Sr. was born to Harold Paul Garrean & Viola Study. Harold Paul Garrean born to Charles Garrean & Ressa Wilbur, Charles is Ernest Lanford's brother. Charles & Ernest Lanford Garrean were born to Jacob Garrean & Ella Howery. Jacob Garrean was born to David Garrean & Margaret McCready. David Garrean was born to Noah Garrean & Catherine "Katie" Copple. Noah was the Garrean who changed the spelling of the last name originally, our name is derived from "Garren", but when Noah entered the Army, they mispelled his last name "Garrean", and he decided to stick with it, thus creating our versions of the name. I have so much more information including dates/locations/marriage dates, I also have our family traced all the way back to the first one over from Germany. If you would like more of my information that is fine, but if you could I would like more info on your branch of the family, like your aunts & uncles, brothers & sisters, mother with maiden name, dates, locations....if you could help me there, I will share all my info with you.

Cousin,
Steve Garrean Jr.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Carolyn Garreau 3 May 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Joseph Garreau Phillips 7 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT 
monte garreans 16 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Steve Garrean 3 Apr 2002 12:57AM GMT 
monte garreans 6 Apr 2002 5:44AM GMT 
Steve Garrean Jr. 7 Apr 2002 4:06AM GMT 
monte garreans 14 Apr 2002 10:07PM GMT 
Steve Garrean Jr. 17 Apr 2002 3:57PM GMT 
monte garreans 6 May 2002 3:43AM GMT 
Steve Garrean 9 Jun 2002 5:06PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions