Search for content in message boards

RE: WILLIAM M. GARRETSON

Replies: 16

Re: Van der Hoff Quaker records in W.B. Fetter's book, Six Columbiana Co OH Pioneer Fam, Vol 5

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 9:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Dee,

I have not looked at the book in question. I have pretty much left that part of it to Ted Garretson in TN. I get into trouble with this part of it. Ted is the best in the group of us in working on this line. He is the one who has done wonders for the Garretson side of our family.

As you know we had no idea of where to start to verify William M. Garretson our grgrgrandfather on my husband's line. Since Ted has been involved not only that has been solved but a definite parents of William M. have been found and so many Garretson's in this line it's mind boggling.

I have not been as active in the research for a few months. It was simply too much at one time for me and I got overwhelmed with other things going on with my family.

I'm sorry I can't offer much imput here other than we may have worn Ted out as he has been traveling, looking at microfilms and reading books like crazy. He has several years on me but a much clearer concept with these things. I can read what you're saying but with me not being so involved with the Cornelius part of it I think Ted is the better person to ask about this.

Thank you for your information and imput!

Kay
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
nanvance2 9 Nov 2007 2:54AM GMT 
red1403 18 Jul 2010 8:33PM GMT 
red1403 19 Jul 2010 2:54AM GMT 
KayRobertson6... 20 Jul 2010 3:22AM GMT 
cgarretson52 15 May 2014 3:30AM GMT 
ElmoPike 9 Nov 2007 3:31AM GMT 
red1403 22 Sep 2008 12:17AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions