Search for content in message boards

Garretson

Replies: 0
Posted: 15 Aug 2009 2:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Garetson,Garretson,Garrettson,Garrison
I'm looking for more information on Charles Garretson and Julia Clark who were married in Michigan approximately between 1874 and 1884 in Michigan, possibly Shelby Township. Charles is listed in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints website under only one source as being born in approximately 1854 in Shelby Township and Julia is listed under the same source as being born in approximately 1858 in Shelby Township. Although a father for Charles is not listed by name, his father's birth date is given as an approximation of 1828 in Shelby Township.

Charles Garretson and Julia Clark had at least two sons by the names John Stephen and Thomas.

If anyone has any idea of where to find records concerning Charles I'd be greatly happy. Ancestry.com does not have any meaning that somehow the census records of this family were never taken or don't exist. I have yet to be able to find birth, death, or marriage records. I have data on John Stephen and Thomas if it will be of assistance.

Thank You,

Andrew Quenneville

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions