Search for content in message boards

adopted Garringer child

Replies: 3

Re: adopted Garringer child

Posted: 14 Jun 2010 9:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
We adopted a son in 1974 so we know the adoption situation. The best way for you to find your biological parents is to get out your existing birth certificate and find the number that identifies you. You then write that number backwards instead of 1 2 3 4 5, you write it 5 4 3 2 1. Then contact the state office in your state for birth certificates and ask for the 5 4 3 2 1 number. That will identify your birth mother if she was not married at the time of your birth.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kelli Holloway 9 Jul 2000 8:20PM GMT 
Keith Garringer 6 Oct 2000 2:49PM GMT 
Keith Garringer 20 Jan 2001 6:39AM GMT 
larrydesaire 14 Jun 2010 3:22PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic