Search for content in message boards

Alfred Garside (b. 1858) in Macclesfield, Cheshire, England > New Jersey, USA

Replies: 3

Re: Garside - Macclesfield - New Jersey

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 6:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Garside, Leigh, Tremper
I am so glad to hear from you. With so many Garside children I had thought I would find a relative by now, however, you are the first.

I have four pictures of Miriam and many of her parents and siblings a lot of other documents. I would be happy to share them with you. I have that Miriam married Harry (Unknown last name) and two of their children were Florrie and Wil. Any information that you have for Miriam and her descendants and can share with me would be wonderful. Do you live near Macclesfield?

My greatgrandmother was Miriam's sister, Elizabeth. She married Wilfrid A. Leigh (from Macclesfield). Wilfrid and Elizabeth had a son named Wilfrid Jr. and he had a daughter named Kendall who married my father Paul W. Jenkins. So it looks like we are on the same cousin level.

My records indicate that Thomas, Elizabeth, Ernest, Gladys and Doris came to the US and the rest remained in the UK (but I am not certain about the ones that remained in the UK).

I can email you a descendant tree starting with Samuel Garside and Lucy Birchenough. My email address is jenkinsx4@yahoo.com

I am also on Facebook if you belong to that - (I think this should work) http://facebook.com/​paulrjenkins

I will try to attach the picture of Miriam to this message.

Good to talk to you.

Paul
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jenkinsx4 4 Nov 2009 5:44PM GMT 
jenkinsx4 2 Feb 2011 3:29AM GMT 
GwenLennard64 30 Jan 2012 10:12PM GMT 
jenkinsx4 31 Jan 2012 1:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions