Search for content in message boards

Vincent Michael Geraci of Chicago

Replies: 1

Vincent Michael Geraci of Chicago

Posted: 29 Oct 2011 8:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Oct 2011 8:32AM GMT
Surnames: Geraci
Trying to find information on Vincent Michael Geraci. He was born on January 5, 1934 in Chicago, Illinois (most likely) He died, according to the SSDI on 12 November 2005. Word has it he died in Texas. I'm helping a friend locate his place of death, he is her father.

His last address was in Gwinnett County Georgia but that was just a mailing address. At one time he lived in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was married at least three times, one wife was named Denise.

He grew up in Chicago, Illinois, his father's name was Joseph and Joseph Geraci died in the mid 1950's from a fall down the stairs, in Chicago. Vincent's mother's name was Marie or Maria. Vincent had a sister named Sylvia/Silvia and a brother named Michael MAYBE a brother named Steve. Unconfirmed information is that Vincent Geraci owned some bookstores named "The Haven', I guess that was in Chicago also some time ago. He also either owned or was involved with a company "Lance Publications", I am only assuming that these two businesses are in Chicago and before 1980.

I have already directed the daughter to contact the State of Texas regarding the death of a Vincent Michael Geraci possibly in that State which was said to be his last known whereabouts. It is also said his full name for Catholic Christening purposes was, "Vincent Michael Joseph Geraci" but one of the ex wives states she doesn't think he ever used "Joseph". His mother, Maria/Marie supposedly died in a hospital where she choked to death....she was also a diabetic.

Is anyone familiar with this family?
This is about all the information I have at this point. I would be grateful for any help. Thanks, Jana
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rosesforever2... 29 Oct 2011 2:32PM GMT 
oakridgewitch 16 Sep 2012 1:12PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic