Search for content in message boards

John Washington Glover - trying to figure this out!

Replies: 0

John Washington Glover - trying to figure this out!

Posted: 8 Aug 2012 10:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Okay, I will start by saying that MY gggrandfather is John Washington Glover: June 24, 1845 Mississippi - March 24, 1910 Tennessee buried in Perry Cemetery in Laconia, Fayette County, Tennessee. Wife: Rebecca Ellen Perry: March 26, 1848 Tennessee - December 15, 1903 Tennessee also buried in Perry Cemetery.

He is a BRICK wall!! Many people try to send me in direction of John Washington Glover: March 7, 1847 Tennessee - January 25, 1917 Texas buried Willow Pond Cemetery (land donated by him).

Seems to be alot of info on the second John Washington Glover and people say that maybe they are one in the same but this is impossible as I have obit & headstone photo of MY John Washington Glover and have seen the headtone of the other one on Find A Grave site.

If anyone can help me out and shed some light on MY John Washington Glover it would be greatly appreciated. There are several in my line that are trying to figure out where our man comes from but to no avail so anything would be a start!!

Thanks
Dena (Roberts) Pence
tabbiechick@hotmail.com

Post here or feel free to email me direct at tabbiechick@hotmail.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions