Search for content in message boards

need help

Replies: 0
Posted: 21 Sep 2007 4:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: kennedy,reposa,gross,and weron
im hoping someone can help me . i am looking for anybody that may be related to my dady family. his name was ronald thomas kennedy sr. was born on either december 20 or 21, 1932 in delair, new jersey. delair is a section of pennsauken. daddy passed away on august 27th 1995 in falmouth maine. daddy had a brother named raymond francis kennedy and also passed away but not sure of the month or year. it was around 1996-1996 and he lived in sunrise florida. they have a surviving sister her name is donna marie duimstra but she remarried and dont know her new last name, but she lives in michigan. i think its hastings michigan. donna has 3 kids. june marie, kimmie,and raymond. the girls are married so i dont know the last names but raymond is a kennedy. i have a brother named ronald thomas kennedy jr. he has no children and neither do i. but we are the grand children of raymond f kennedy and emily reposa. i was told that we are the 2nd generation born here in the states but not sure. in 1960 daddy married mom,barbara betty gross of bowdle and roscoe south dakota. moms mothers name was katy gross (weron) and moms fathers name was joseph gross. if anyone has any information on any of the people i mentioned please contact me with any info u may have.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions