This is what I have on Liborius, his father is Casper / Kaspar:
Declaration of Intent
State of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Co.
Liborius Haase personally appeared before the subscriber, the Clerk of the Circuit Court of said County, being a Court of Record, and made oath that he was born in Prussia on or about the Year Eighteen hundred and twenty one that he emigrated to the United States, and landed at the Port of New York on or about the month of June in the Year Eighteen Hundred and fifty four that it is bona-fide his intention to become a Citizen of the United States, and to RENOUNCE FOREVER all allegiance and fidelity to any Foreign Prince, Potentate, State or Sovereignty whatever, and particularly to Frederick William 4 King of Prussia whereof he is a subject.
Subscribed and sworn to the 9th day of October A. D. 1856.
Matthew Keenan, Clerk
Signed: Liborius Haase
By: J. P. Bauder, Deputy
No Petition for Naturalization was found. Is far as I can tell, Liborious did not finish the process of becoming a citizen.
St. Stephen’s Catholic Church, New Coeln (Milwaukee), Wisconsin
St. Stephen’s is the last remnant of the 1840 German settlement of New Coeln, and the church’s wood carvings are said to be world famous.
Two fires at the Church destroyed sacrament records and cemetery files.
Death Record for Liborius Haase:
Received from State of Wisconsin Vital Records, Madison, Wisconsin
1. Full name of deceased: Liborius Haase
2. Maiden name (if wife or widow): -- [Not Applicable]
3. Color and sex: White, Male
4. Race: Caucasian
5. Occupation of deceased: Retired Farmer
6. Age: 88 Years, 10 Months, 18 days
7. Name of father: Casper Haase
8. Birthplace of father: Germany
9. Name of mother: -- [Blank]
10. Birthplace of mother: Ditto [Germany]
11. Birthplace of deceased: Ditto [Germany]
12. Date of birth of deceased: July 10, 1818
13. Condition: Widowed
14. Name of wife: -- [Blank]
15. Date of death: 5/28-07
16. Cause of death: Senile Debility
17. Duration of desease: 1 Week
18. Place of death: Town Lake
19. Residence at time of death: Town Lake
20. Was deceased ever a U.S. soldier? -- [Blank]
21. Name of physician, coroner or justice: C. H. Lewis
22. Residence of such person [the above]: Milwaukee
23. Name of undertaker: Joseph Scheroff
24. No. and date of burial permit: 151 - 5/29-07
25. Place of burial: St. Stevens Cem., Town Lake [St. Stephens]
26. Date of certificate: 5/28-07
27. Date of registration: 7/5-07
I did not find an obituary.