Search for content in message boards

Julius Hacker ( Julias Hacker, Julious Hacker ) SR. Said German Emigrant

Replies: 0

Julius Hacker ( Julias Hacker, Julious Hacker ) SR. Said German Emigrant

Posted: 14 Sep 2013 2:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone know where Julius Hacker Sr. and Martha Beals(Buehler, Buhler, Beeler, Bealer) might be buried? There's 2 land grants that Julius received. 1) Sullivan County, the land was on beaver creek and was sold to someone with the last name King. 2) Not sure of the County, but it was said to be North of the Clinch River. Either they were buried near their land(s) and the grave markers have eroded away, or they were buried in another family's cemetery. I have no luck finding them on findagrave.com.

I think if we were able to modernize the land grants, which give a directional description of the waters (being beaver creek , and N. Clinch River for 2nd land grant), and land markers as trees(which I don't understand because how do you know which oak tree for instance is the right marker). If someone could help me make sense of that I could search for graves, cemeteries nearby those lands.

Link of first land grant (Sullivan County) : http://vjthompson.blogspot.com/2013/01/julius-hacker-land-gr...
second land grant (Roane County): www.roanetnheritage.com/research/tax/1805/t01.htm

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions