Search for content in message boards

HALFHILL, BARRETT, ATHA, ROTHGEB

Replies: 14

Re: Jefferson Harold Halfhill

Posted: 12 May 2009 6:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
I would love it if you would email me a copy of Elza's Death Certificate. Are you familiar with many of Elza and Levica's children and grandchildren's pictures? I have a dozen or so pictures of the Halfhill Reunion that took place at Krug Park in St. Joseph, Mo in 1951, but I only have names for very few of them. Could I email them to you to see if you can identify any of them. I'm going to email them to April Olheiser, as well, if that is okay with her. Can you both recieve hefty emails? I have a lot of pictures of Halfhill's from NW Missouri.

I know that Elza & Elmer were twins, but I don't know anything about Eleanor. My mom said there were triplets somewhere in the Halfhill family, but she doesn't know who they were. I've only seen reference to Eleanor in the 1860 Cheshire census, and I took that as an error as, Elmer wasn't listed. Their mother's obituary (Elizabeth Barrett Halfhill) didn't list an Eleanor, either as a living or a deceased descendant.

The reunion in 2010 sounds like a nice idea. I hope that pans out.

Pat Roades
minnie1usa@saintjoe.net

By the way, I live in NW Missouri.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DennisHaroldH... 13 May 2009 12:07AM GMT 
Pat_Roades 13 May 2009 12:30AM GMT 
DennisHaroldH... 13 May 2009 9:51AM GMT 
Pat_Roades 13 May 2009 3:59PM GMT 
DennisHaroldH... 12 May 2009 12:20AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions