Search for content in message boards

Jacob Harner and Mary Ann Hefflley Lines Greene Co Ohio

Replies: 0

Jacob Harner and Mary Ann Hefflley Lines Greene Co Ohio

Posted: 26 May 2008 5:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Harner Heffley Jones Miller Brown Hadley Morgan Wolf White
Looking for any cousins to share information and history with.

My line is

Johan Jeorge (George) Harner m. Mary Margaret (Kunigunda)

In PA Mary Margaret died shortly after arriving in PA and George remarried the Widow Koogler.

George and Mary MArgaret had 5 children in Germany and traveled on the Ship Favourite in 1785.

No. 28

* Geo Horner
* Anna Horner
* Jno Horner
* Jacob Horner
* George Horner, junr
* Anna Margt Horner
* Kunigunda Horner
* Valentine Flegler
* Eva Flegler
* Dorothy Flegler

There was a Johann Joerg Hörner who came to "America" from Eichel in1785. This record reads, “April 15, 1785 (Johann Jeorg Hoerner) wants to get cash for his goods and go with his wife and 5 children to America, since he can no longer support himself here. Still has 219 florins. Therefore he was taxed as follows: Manumission, 10 florins and 57 kreuzer and in addition, 20% supplemental tax, 39 florins and 36 kreuzer; total 50 florins and 33 kreuzer. Geo Hörner, with Anna, Jno, Jacob, George Jr, Anna Marg’t, and Kunigunda Hörner, and the Flegler family, Ship Favourite, September 5, 1785”. This name also appears in the Pennsylvania records and by 1800 in Ohio. He traveled with his wife "Anna, Jno., Jacob, George Jr., Anna Marg't, and Kunigunda Hörner".

http://www.geocities.com/wbrackett14/Harner.htm

Jacob Harner m. Mary Ann Heffley daughter of Charles and Anna Catherine Heffley

Jacob and MAry Ann had 10 children

Abraham J Harner m. Nancy Jones
Catherine Harner m. David Wolf
Sarah J Harner
William Harner
Elizabeth Harner
Samuel Harner m Nancy Watts
Jacob Harner m. Arimenta White
Charles Harner m. Mary Ann Morgan
George Harner
MAry Harner

Abraham and Nancy had at least 2 children that I know of. I am still researching this lines so I am sure there are more children out there. Rebexxa died when she was 10 or 11.

Rebecca Harner
Abraham J. Harner b. 1849 m Charlotte Hadley daughter of William H Hadley and Mary Ann Folk

Abraham and Charlotte had

Alvin L. Harner m. Ora c Brown daughter of George Brown and Emma Arnette.

Alvin and Emma had my grandfather Lawrence Dale Harner who married Mabel G Miller daughter of Cashie Miller and Minnie C Brown.

I have pictures of Abraham and Charlotte if anyone is interested.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions