Search for content in message boards

Hart family in Missouri and Oklahoma

Replies: 2

Hart family in Missouri and Oklahoma

Posted: 24 May 2008 7:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: hart
Is anyone out there related to a Sarah Anna Hart who was born in Montrose, Missouri, in March 1893 and died in Oklahoma in Oct 1982? I know that she was a teacher in Paoli, Oklahoma and in Dibble, Oklahoma. She also lived in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma and had a sister named Hattie.

She is no relation to me, but I was looking through old photographs in a local antique store (in Mississippi) and came across a motherload of photographs (and a few papers) that relate to Sarah and her family. Some of the photos are unmarked, but lots of them identify the people or have lovely little notes about what's in the pictures (including a picture of Sarah's house). Some of the other names on the photos: Ted Hart, Hattie Orrilah Hart, Frances Hart, Todd Lee Hart.

Anyway, the store owner says he'll make me a deal on the whole batch, and I just may go back and get them. If I do, I'd like to at least get scans of the photos to interested family members.....It might take me quite some time to scan them, but it seems worth doing if there's someone out there into the family history.....
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
decesare189 25 May 2008 1:04AM GMT 
jlh1976 10 Jul 2008 3:22PM GMT 
soroan 19 Jul 2011 2:45AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions