Search for content in message boards

Head Newsletter

Replies: 40

Head Newsletter

Posted: 25 Jul 2000 10:51AM GMT
Edited: 18 Feb 2002 4:47AM GMT
Hello,
This is to notify you that there is going to be a "Head" family newsletter started. The purpose of this newsletter is to help us research our "Head" lineage and keep everyone updated. The first newsletter will probably be completed and sent out in September 2000 and quarterly thereafter. If you would like to become a member of this newsletter, please send either myself (DeeLite32@aol.com) or Jackie Carrico (Donnie@cvtv.net) an email with any information about you and your family lineage that you may want posted in the newsletter. We welcome suggestions, photos, or anykind of data and which will be posted in the newsletter with your consent. Here are some suggested topics that the newsletter may cover:
1. Pedigrees - Charts, family branches individual lineages, etc.
2. History - Some brief histories on places our ancestors lived, wars battles they participated in, biographies, history of the surname Head, family stories, folklore, tales to share, etc.
3. Compiled information - a list of Head records; marriages, births, deaths, cemtery listings, census records, etc.
4. Documents - actual or transcribed copies of any vital records, obituaties, letters, land records, etc.
5. Photo Scrapbook - pictures of individuals families, both old and new, pictures of headstones, places etc.
6. Websites - a list of some good websites to visit which might be helpful in researching.
7. Queries - this is a message board for questions or conerns you have, unsolved mysteries, brick walls, etc.
8. Upcoming Events - reunions, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
9. Member list - a list of current members to the newsletter.
If you are interested and have any suggestions for the newsletter, again please contact either myself at DeeLite32@aol.com or Jackie Carrico at Donnie@cvtv.net.
My Head lineage is Ira Head, Sr. and he resided in Knox County, Kentucky (now Bell County) and then migrated to Missouri where he died. Anyone is welcomed to become a member of this newsletter even if you are not directly related to my Head lineage.
Loooking forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
Dee Barton (DeeLite32@aol.com)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DeeLite32 25 Jul 2000 4:51PM GMT 
nedan 8 Aug 2000 9:03PM GMT 
DeeLite32 8 Aug 2000 10:05PM GMT 
nedan 8 Aug 2000 10:11PM GMT 
DeeLite32 8 Aug 2000 10:15PM GMT 
nedan 8 Aug 2000 10:27PM GMT 
susan_palmore 13 Aug 2000 10:29AM GMT 
DeeLite32 13 Aug 2000 1:32PM GMT