Search for content in message boards

Norah May Healy 1890

Replies: 2

Norah May Healy 1890

Posted: 3 Jul 2012 2:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Healy, Smith, Walton
I am looking for a family link to the Healy family.

My great grandfather was Henry Edward Smith and his parents were Francis Harriet Walton and Jesse Smith.

On the 1891 census he is living at home with his grandfather Edward Walton (although he is listed as his son in error) and Norah Healy is just 1 yr old- his cousin. We have 2 postcards possibly written by her and she obviously in touch with my great grandfather after he married and she talks about the children- my grandfather.

I am struggling to establish the link between the Healy family and Smith/Waltons.

I believe from research, Norah's parents were Thomas Alexander and Florence Helena. Thomas was an actor/comedian and whilst they have severl children born in Liverpool, also one was born in York and another possibly Devon.

I cannot find any record where the parents were living with the children.

In 1901 Norah is still living in Birmingham with my great grandfather and in 1911 she is in London with her aunt Clara Walton and her brother Claude.

Claude in 1901 is living in Everton as a boarder.

I am struggling to also find a marriage for Thomas and Florence which I beleive would be around the early 1880s- assuming they married. They had several children which were all baptised.

Any help appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sueandbryan 3 Jul 2012 8:41PM GMT 
RowanUK 18 Jan 2013 8:31AM GMT 
RowanUK 18 Jan 2013 9:06AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions