Search for content in message boards

Reverend John Hemphill Of San Francisco was My Great-Great-Great Grandfather. Louise Lewis, Cheryl Booth, Lost Contact With You. Would Love To Hear From You And Anyone Else.

Replies: 40

Reverend John Hemphill Of San Francisco was My Great-Great-Great Grandfather. Louise Lewis, Cheryl Booth, Lost Contact With You. Would Love To Hear From You And Anyone Else.

Posted: 20 Aug 2006 2:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Aug 2006 2:23AM GMT
Surnames: Hemphill, Moody, Booth
I must say I was quite excited when I heard some names listed here that I recognized in my Hemphill ancestry. Reverend John Hemphill of San Francisco was my Great-Great-Great Grandfather. His son and my Great-Grandfather was William Hemphill, and Williams children were: Chester, Jack, Lillian, Gertrude, William, and Jane. Not sure if I left anyone out but I don't think so. Jack Hemphill (John) was my Grandfather, his 2 children were John Hemphill, my father, and Adelle Hemphill, my aunt. I also have a brother John Hemphill, and my name is Robert Hemphill. At any rate I would like to hear from anyone with any possible connection to this branch of west coast hemphills. I understand Reverend John also spent some time in Pennsylvania. I would especially like to hear from Louise Lewis from Ireland, Cheryl Booth from Arizona, and another lady that had the old E-Mail address of lladybug@aol.com and only went by the username of hemphill and claimed that my Grandfather Jack Hemphill and his brothers and sisters were her Aunts and Uncles. I tried E-Mailing Louise, Cheryl, and this lady but to no avail the E-Mails bounced as bad addresses. So if any of you see this message please contact me. Or if anyone knows how to reach any of these people please help to put me in contact with them. I just recently was surfing the net and saw some antiques being auctioned off on Ebay that were from Reverend John Hemphills Estate. I am also attempting contact with anyone who might have any information on what family were the heirs of this estate as they would be more relatives to make contact with. Incidentally, I am 43 and live in Marysville, California about 120 miles due Northeast of San Francisco, and 40 miles North of Sacramento in the Central Valley. I hope to hear from anyone who might be kin of any kind.

Thanks and god bless,
Robert
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
roberthemphil... 20 Aug 2006 8:13AM GMT 
roberthemphil... 21 Aug 2006 12:03AM GMT 
zoetom1 8 Dec 2006 4:14PM GMT 
SteveHemphill... 8 Dec 2006 6:29PM GMT 
zoetom1 8 Dec 2006 11:10PM GMT 
SteveHemphill... 9 Dec 2006 12:02AM GMT 
zoetom1 9 Dec 2006 3:28PM GMT 
GDHemphill 13 Dec 2007 5:51AM GMT 
zoetom1 13 Dec 2007 6:04AM GMT