Search for content in message boards

Stanley Valmore Hiscock-1966 Looking for Birth Mother/Siblings

Replies: 1

Stanley Valmore Hiscock-1966 Looking for Birth Mother/Siblings

Posted: 15 Nov 2003 10:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 May 2006 7:46AM GMT
(Stanley Valmore Hiscock) Name at Birth.

I have just received my non-identifying info and it state my date of birth as July 14, 1966? all other documents have my birth date as July 16, 1966. I was born in the Wellesley hospital in Toronto.

My birth mother was 21 at my birth; single, my birth mother left school at age 16 to join the work force. (Cashier and factory work). My birth Mother was born in Newfoundland,
Later she decided to move to Toronto to find work.

My birth Mother met my father in a boarding house in Toronto, he was 27 at my birth, he was born in Greece, he worked as a waiter and a bartender. He belonged to the Greek-Orthodox Church and was unaware of my birth; no information on his parents other than they lived in Greece

My birth mother was the child of a single mother and was born in Newfoundland. She had no info on her birth father. My birth mother was 12, when her mother married. She then had three stepsiblings, two boys and a girl. Her Mother was age 36 at the time of my birth and unaware of my birth.

My birth mother's maternal grandparents were in there seventies and living in Newfoundland at my birth, the grandfather was a miner.

On August 3, 1966 I was admitted to the care of the Children's Aid Society, 843 Kennedy Road, Scarborough Ontario .
I was placed in my adoptive parents home December 13,1966-Mr. Robert Carson and Mrs. Helen Carson

Any information would be appreciated!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Carson1966 15 Nov 2003 5:04PM GMT 
terrykorz1 14 Dec 2012 12:33AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic