Search for content in message boards

hammons,hodge,and marlow

Replies: 0

hammons,hodge,and marlow

Posted: 21 Jul 2013 11:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Jul 2013 11:10AM GMT
Surnames: Hammons, Hodge,Marlow
hello, my name is Thelma Louise Hodge- Schorr. I am trying to write a small book about my very unusual and wonderful family! We have Indian blood in our veins. We have "families " so large that grandmothers actually FORGOT their own kids name and ages during censuses! I have even heard that my grandmother, Mary might have been BOUGHT for a wife, by my grandfather, Mac marlow. I would like to know as much as possible A about my mothers family and my dads. My mother was Juanita marlow rose Hodge. My dad was Willie Hodge of axie MC vay and John Hodge. I would also like to get our fabulous family reunions back into actions. We have such a wonderful heritage and rich and unique histories. Unfortunately, I am one of only three out of eight left alive from my family. And all the dear Aunts, like my Aunt Clara, whom I dearly adored and loved like my own mother are also gone. If you have ANY information about any family line, Hammons, Hodge, Or Marlow, please contact me. Thank you and God Bless you. Thelma

Find a board about a specific topic