Search for content in message boards

George Lee Hodges/1892-1965/Nassau Co to Duval Co, FL

Replies: 0

George Lee Hodges/1892-1965/Nassau Co to Duval Co, FL

Posted: 13 Oct 2013 7:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hodges, Haddock, Jones
I am seeking information on George Lee Hodges, the son of David Lee and Sarah S. Green Hodges, and his family. He was married 1. Zora Haddock and had 6 children with her. These are the names that I have: Mildred Hodges married H. E. Gladden, James D. Hodges, Marguerite Hodges Horne, Betty V. Hodges Faircloth, William Daniel "Billy" Hodges, George Lee Hodges Jr. 2nd marriage was to Effie Mae Jones and they had 7 children: Mary Lou Hodges Rhinehart, Roger Hodges, John J. Hodges, Bernice Hodges Williams, Marvine Hodges (not sure if that is a first or middle), Sammy Hodges Henderson, and Judy Hodges McCormick. I do have George Lee Sr's obit but he passed in 1965 so I want to update information on the children. And I do have the obit for Zora Hodges Cook (she remarried to Robert L. Cook) but it only lists two children living and that was in 1976. Not sure why. 2nd wife, Effie Mae remarried to Jesse M. Mikell and she died Dec 19, 2007. I would like to have more information on the children of each...their marriage dates and whether or not they have passed away or not. It is to update my family tree.

Appreciate any and all information.

Thank you,

Stephanie Grohol

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions