Search for content in message boards

Melvin Geno Hodges of Galax, VA - a picture please

Replies: 0

Melvin Geno Hodges of Galax, VA - a picture please

Posted: 21 Oct 2013 1:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hodges
Melvin Geno Hodges is my biological maternal grandfather. He did not marry my grandma Lillian but had a child with her - Melva Dean Hodges (my mother). There is a public record of it. My grandma's name was Lillian Hodges - I presume distant cousins. Her family moved her and my mother down to Hoke County and later Moore County, NC. My mother and I both have contacted a person in that family stating all we want is to see a picture of him. My mother does not favor her mother so we assume she looks like Melvin. We also would like to know a little bit about him - healthwise, etc. My mother, Melva, is about to turn 82 years old. I would love to be able to show her a picture of him. I'm 61 and have children and grandchildren. I am an only child. I'm writing a history of my mother's family and it would mean a lot for us to have that one picture. Please, if anyone out here can help us we would really appreciate it. My email is: billiec13@gmail.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions