Search for content in message boards

Any living relatives/desendants of Paul Preston Hoxie and Nora

Replies: 3

Re: Any living relatives/desendants of Paul Preston Hoxie and Nora

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 8:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dave: Hello, and many thanks for your reply...it is good to hear from someone about the Hoxie's, be it a relative or one who knows of them by association or by means such as yours which sounds like some involved and dedicated research on their times. As you noted in my posting, I/my family have really nothing of visuals of the Hoxies past their asscciation with my Miller family, and a few grainy ones such as Dae, Allen's younger brother. I would greatly appreciate being able view some of your photo collection; especially if you have any photos of Paul P. and Nora, Allen's parents if you have anything in those regards, or Allen's family if that is more of what you have. I like also to hear that you did some good research about Great-Uncle ALlan, I always thought when I heard when I was younger of his career and some of his exploits that his was a story that would be a good piece of history for others to hear. Let me know how we could share some of your information, photo or otherwise. I do have a few things on Captain Hoxie, newspaper & photos, which you may mostly have but would be willing to add to your collection for your work with your review. Let me know as soon as you can, and many/many thanks for replying to my message post, it is good to hear something from others out there with these common interests in famliy lines. Take care and hope to talk to you soon. James
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jamminman50 14 Jul 2009 1:43AM GMT 
masoncountyme... 19 Jul 2010 9:49PM GMT 
jamminman50 20 Jul 2010 2:07AM GMT 
masoncountyme... 20 Jul 2010 12:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions