Search for content in message boards

Any living relatives/desendants of Paul Preston Hoxie and Nora

Replies: 3

Any living relatives/desendants of Paul Preston Hoxie and Nora

Posted: 13 Jul 2009 7:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Rather than going too deep with family lines, I am inquiring of any relative of mine from the Paul Preston Hoxie and Nora(h) [Washburn] Hoxie family line. Paul is the son of Allen and Gulielma Preston Hoxie (she is misnomered in a few publications as 'Julie', but is really Gulie!) Paul married Nora Washburn and had five children...Allan [skipper of the Milwaukee Clipper], Dae (a V/P at Kirsch, Inc. in Sturgis, MI), Gulielma [my grandmother Miller] and Mae C. (who married a Robert Payne, a very distinguished accountant for the Scudder firm)...with the passing of a number of my relatives, I have had no contact with anyone from the Hoxie line...in fact, my family has not one picture we can get our hands on of Paul/Nora or the family as a whole.
Normally, in the past, I as many of you have asked to 'go backwards' to find more of our roots...but here I am just trying to get a handle on a relativly recent piece of my family history. If you are a niece/nephew or grandchild of any of the above named Hoxie's, or even an offshoot thereof, please contact me with any information you might have on this branch of the Hoxie family, it would help our family immensley. Thank you for listening and I hope you can help. JAM/a fellow Hoxie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jamminman50 14 Jul 2009 1:43AM GMT 
masoncountyme... 19 Jul 2010 9:49PM GMT 
jamminman50 20 Jul 2010 2:07AM GMT 
masoncountyme... 20 Jul 2010 12:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic