Search for content in message boards

Hoxie/Payne/Williams...CALLING ALL descendants of Mae C. Hoxie later Payne finally Williams in South Haven, MI!!!!!

Replies: 0

Hoxie/Payne/Williams...CALLING ALL descendants of Mae C. Hoxie later Payne finally Williams in South Haven, MI!!!!!

Posted: 15 Jan 2010 8:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello: I am desparatly searching for the descendants of Mae C. (Hoxie) Payne, later another name, lastly Williams, who came to South Haven in the late 1800's with her parents, Paul Preston Hoxie and Norah (Washburn) Hoxie. (the late)Mae is my great-Aunt, the youngest of the Hoxies, and the younger sister of my Grandmother Miller, Gulielma (Hoxie) Miller. Mae grew up in SH, MI, and married first a Robert Payne, who was a notable CPA for old firm of Scudder (et all), and they live between Chicago and SOuth Haven...they had two sons, one nicknamed 'Bud' and the other named John [who recently passed away in AZ late last year]...while John, the youngest, had no children...Bud did, and that is who I am looking for...his descendants, be it sons/daughters/grandchildren/etc...I have no real knowledge or photos or details on my Hoxie family, and I would give anything to have some photos to view or personal family information to share...all I have is copies of census' and other informal matter. Please, if there is anyone out there who falls in this Hoxie/Payne line, please respond at your quickest time...I have been told by my doctors I am not well, and would like to hear from someone out there before things turn farther South. I hope to hear from someone soon...I think the background info. above should be enough to help match me with those of this family line. I hope to hear back from someone soon. Godbless and take care. JMiller

Find a board about a specific topic