Search for content in message boards

Jasper Hunt 1798-1840

Replies: 3

Re: Jasper Hunt 1798-1840

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 10:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Polly was born about 1842. The Wilson I found that seems really to fit the timeline, but I have no way to prove it. Came out of Tennessee, in the 1860 Census he and his wife Malinda were living in Floyd County Kentucky. Polly was 18 years old. She shows up as both Mary Ann and Polly Ann during the census records. If this is indeed my Polly Ann. She died in 1892 at the age of 50 having given birth to Benjamin in 1888 and Walter in 1891, kind of makes you think that maybe she never recovered after these Pregancys. With the distruction of the 1890 census I have no proff of her living with my Grandfather. Isaac and Polly had 14 children beginning in 1863 to 1891. Isaac remarried before 1893 Sarah Crase Adams who also had 5 living children. Her children were Will and I met him as a child, Thomas, Mahailia Walter and William or Walace. My grand fathers three closest siblings were Walter 3 years younger Thomas and William. So the Whitt house hold had a group of boys all by the same names. Not the same ages however. I remember my Grandpa showing me a picture of a bunch of little boys on a waggon and he told me they were his brothers and half brothers. I didn't understand the whole concept at that point in my life so I didn't ask the questions I have now many years later. He was 6 when his dad married Sarah and so she is the only mother he ever knew, and he treated her as his mother until the day she died. I have had a lot of fun surching for all of the connections and have actually found some pretty interesting things, I just can't find Polly, for sure.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rw_winery 13 Feb 2013 5:02PM GMT 
Albright_Marg... 14 Feb 2013 4:01AM GMT 
faeryrose 15 Feb 2013 3:07PM GMT 
Albright_Marg... 16 Feb 2013 5:51AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic