William Hunter (B: 1/14/1790 D: 6/30/1860)married Elizabeth Reed (B: 2/3/1798 D: 5/14/1858). William Hunter was born in Pennsylvania and Elizabeth Reed was born in Delaware. They were married in Pickaway County, Ohio but resided in Fairfield County, Ohio for about twenty years. They moved to Wyandot County, Ohio in 1834. They are buried at the Lutheran Ridge Cemetery on Sunnyside Road in Carey, Ohio. They are the parents of 13 Children.
Children of William Hunter and Elizabeth Reed
1. Mary B. Hunter B: ? D: ?
2. James A. Hunter B: 12/21/1817
Married 1846 to Lydia Sudds
B: 9/15/1825 D: 1/28/1849
Married 7/9/1850 to Sarah Jane
B: 2/19/1830 D: 5/3/1894
3. Elizabeth T. Hunter B: ? D: ? (after 1884)
Married 11/2/1845 to William Henry
Kirby B: ? D: ?
4. Zelinda M. Hunter B: ? D: ? (before 1884)
5. Lydia J. Hunter B: ? D: ? (after 1884)
6. Esther A. Hunter B: ? D: ? (after 1884)
7. John W. Hunter B: 1830 D: 1855
8. Amelia R. Hunter B: ? D: ? (after 1884)
Married 6/13/1848 to Harrison T. Harris
B: ? D: ?
9. Mahala M. Hunter B: 5/7/1829 D: 10/4/1899
Married 3/6/1855 to John E. Slaymaker
B: 11/23/1833 D: 3/17/1889
10. Isabel B. Hunter B: ? D: ? (after 1884)
Married 3/24/1859 to Perry KnoxB: ?D: ?
11. Martha M. Hunter B: ? D: ? (after 1884)
Married 1/14/1858 to Benjamin F.
Whittier B: ? D: ?
12. Margaret Ann Hunter B: ? D: 10/29/1839
Never married. May have died as a
13. Thomas T. Hunter B: 9/22/1839
Married 3/20/1860 to Elizabeth
Zabriskie B: 9/27/1837 D: 11/2/1924
If anyone here looks familiar, please, please, please contact me. Thank you in advance.