Search for content in message boards

Walter Hunter and Helen Hunter: Searching for Great Grandparents

Replies: 3

Walter Hunter and Helen Hunter: Searching for Great Grandparents

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 8:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Dec 2012 8:07AM GMT
Surnames: Hunter, Van Buskirk
I am trying to find information on a possible great grandfather. My grandmother was given up for adoption as an infant. My mother found some information in my grandmothers things after she died. The information states that Helen Hunter was born March 18, 1897 in New York and died feb 1981 in Phoenix Arizona. Supposedly she married Walter Hunter. It also states that he is listed in the 1920 Arizona Census with the #H-536. It also lists Helen's social security number as 081-28-3524. I know for a fact that my grandmothers birth mothers name was Helen Van Buskirk. My grandmother was born in Arizona. At 12 years of age my grandmother went to live with her mother's sister. Before that she lived in California with her Foster parents whose last name was Nutting. My grandmothers name is Madeline Mary (she went by Nutting) she was born July 31, 1912 in Arizona. I am trying to verify that this person Walter Hunter and Helen Hunter are her parents. I would appreciate any help in verifying this information if possible. My email is cdahners@hotmail.com. Thank You
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
blackcatmom 30 Dec 2012 3:31AM GMT 
nhall1 30 Dec 2012 6:21PM GMT 
nhall1 31 Dec 2012 3:54AM GMT 
blackcatmom 2 Feb 2013 9:46AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions