Search for content in message boards

Hutchinson Family in Yorkshire

Replies: 1

Re: Hutchinson Family in Yorkshire

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 4:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello ! I have been studying your tree with the HUTCHINSONS.I am in direct contact with the great grandson of Paul Robinson Hutchinson B 1885 HULL.Paul's son Harry b 1907 emigrated and married in 1926 Ontario, CANADA. Harry had a daughter Florence b 1929 - 2003.Her son is STEVEN CARROLL.
By a fluke, Steven's mum in law, Sandy was given an i pad for Christmas and it had a free ANCESTRY ap.She just gave it a try and amazingly only put in her grandparents wedding in Toronto.That connected to my husband's tree.
Sandy is related to my husband. His grandfather in HULL, YORKSHIRE, had a cousin Lionel Gagen who emigrated as a young man to TORONTO.He had twin daughters who are still alive at the age of 88! One daughter had 5 daughters and Sandy is one of those girls.Sandy's daughter is married to Steven Carroll.
We were so delighted to find my husbands relatives.Before we made contact and SKYPED, Sandy had already planned a trip to GB.So we are going to meet up in person this Sep in EDINBURGH !!
My husband's relations are all still in Hull.But we live in SCOTLAND, near DUNBAR E Lothian.
I'm sure Sandy and Steven etc will be pleased to hear from you.
Best Wishes, Jenny
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
johnmorg4 28 Nov 2006 9:41PM GMT 
Lammermuir 22 Mar 2013 10:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions