Search for content in message boards

Arthur Harry Hutchinson / Mary Ellen Cooper

Replies: 2

Re: Arthur Harry Hutchinson / Mary Ellen Cooper

Posted: 25 Jan 2014 11:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hutchinson
Hello,

Yes, this original post was from 2001 so more than a dozen years ago. But, I'd like to remind everyone that some members of the HUTCHINSON FARM in Winchester, MA, moved to Brooklyn, NY, during 1850's. There were 6 siblings in or near the Farm at that time. My ancestor was Jacob Homer HUTCHINSON, and he had 2 brothers. Thomas remained on the Farm with him, and their older brother, John HUTCHINSON, moved to NYC. Two of their sisters, after marrying, moved to NY with John. One sister remained in Winchester.

John was the oldest of the 6, and I've posted about him several times, so there is information in the archives of the Lists and Boards. I don't remember the details at this second, but I believe he and Ruthy HUTCHINSON had at least a son and daughter. *

I know there were other HUTCHINSON people in Brooklyn around the same time, but I don't believe they were related. The 3 siblings in NY kept a strong connection to the 3 siblings in Winchester, MA.

Betty (near Lowell, MA)

Would .LOVE. to find descendants of John HUTCHINSON, and his 2 married sisters in Brooklyn. I believe they lived there until they passed.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
terricondon 19 Jul 2001 5:07AM GMT 
SteveMetcalf3... 1 Dec 2013 3:35PM GMT 
bbffrrpp 25 Jan 2014 6:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions