Search for content in message boards

Redmond/Redden and Lewis Hutchison, Barree, Huntingdon, PA

Replies: 3

Redmond/Redden and Lewis Hutchison, Barree, Huntingdon, PA

Posted: 10 Aug 2012 3:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hutchison, Watson, Maffit/Moffitt
I am looking for information about Redmond/Redden and Lewis Hutchison who would have been born probably in the 1820s around Barree in Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania. I visited some older cousins earlier this weekend and was delighted that they had a photo of my 3rd great grandmother Sarah (Watson) Maffit. To my surprise on the back of the photo was written "Great Grandmother Moffitt who was a Watson before marriage. She was the mother of Redden Hutchison and Lewis Hutchison, five Moffitts...William...Allison...Reuben...Jackson (my grandfather)...Mary Moffitt Gilliland" I had never heard about Redden/Redmond or Lewis before. Sarah Watson's marriage to my 3rd great grandfather was recorded in our family Bible which has been passed down in our family. Also recorded are the births of her five Maffit/Moffitt children. Does anyone know of any other documentation other than what is written on the back of a photo for Sarah being the mother of these Hutchison boys? Or can any other details from stories based down in their family?
Sincerely,
Lynne
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lfmwvu 10 Aug 2012 9:31PM GMT 
photo66666 23 Oct 2012 9:27PM GMT 
lfmwvu 24 Oct 2012 3:21AM GMT 
photo66666 24 Oct 2012 10:40AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions