Search for content in message boards

looking for information on hutchison family from the tennessee area

Replies: 31

Re: looking for information on hutchison family from the tennessee area

Posted: 6 Feb 2003 6:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jul 2003 5:03PM GMT
Yes, I have information about the family that you are interested in and several more you have not asked about. I have read the two message board responses you sent me, and Roberta contacted me to about your inquiry. She asked me to respond as she is not as familiar with this branch as I.

Your line of descent:
John and Sarah Hutchison, immigrant, to Mecklenburg Co, NC
John and Margaret Hutchison, of York Co., SC
Samuel Hutchison and Mary Harper
James H. Hutchison and Louisia Graves

James Hutchison is connected to Samuel and Mary through census, guardianship, and estate records.

The John and Sarah Hutchison Research group is a group of persons decending from the immigrants, John and Sarah Hutchison. This group formed about 7-8 years ago and has expanded to about 70 person over the years as we have found each other on the internet.

I worked on the Hutchison family prior to this. I have become the unoffical, typist and editor of the collected work for this group. I am currently in the final two years of this project. Our collected work will probably be about 800 pages in 3 or 4 volumes.

We have information about this Hutchison branch, the Reid family of Swisher and Wise counties, and Harper family. This is not my husband's branch so I have not done much of the research. I have personal done some follow up research on this branch, but the original is based on the research of others in the group.

I am starting to proof drafts of various volumes. I will be sending out proof of this branch in the next 2-3 months. If you would like to be included in this mail out, please send your name, address, phone and email to me at Reidriter@aol.com. After reading the proof, you are welcome to add any new info. I will include it as a rider to the volume including this family.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Linda Reid

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
hutchens68 21 Jul 2014 12:29PM GMT 
lindareid 30 Jul 2001 5:09PM GMT 
marjorierusse... 12 Sep 2001 10:25PM GMT 
Linda Reid 13 Sep 2001 2:24AM GMT 
gbinalaska 6 Feb 2003 12:06AM GMT 
lindareid 6 Feb 2003 1:52PM GMT 
Tracy L Hutchison 9 Feb 2003 4:40AM GMT 
lindareid 10 Feb 2003 1:41PM GMT 
Tracy 11 Feb 2003 2:53AM GMT