Search for content in message boards

Robert Neal Hutchison of Georgia

Replies: 4

Re: Robert Neal Hutchison of Georgia

Posted: 10 Sep 2009 3:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
WOW! I would love to see what you have on "Uncle Robbie" and family, including the pics of him and the family.

According to my mom, Robert was never discussed. Matter of fact it wasn't until the mid 1970's that my mother even knew he was her real grandfather. My great grandmother kept it a secret even from my grandmother for many, many years.

From what I have been able to piece together, he married my Great grandmother, Linnie Mae Hamar about 1909 and they lived in Atlanta. My grandmother was Elizabeth Rymski, born in May 1910. Her name when she was born was Emma Neal Hutchison. After Linnie and Robert divorced, between 1911-1912, Linnie remarried and my grandmother was adopted my Leon Rymski.

Robert evidently was a traveling actor and went 1st to NYC working with Bybee Stock Co. He was also a traveling salesman. Somewhere along the line he remarried, I believe Florence Jefferies, supposedly from Chicago. He died Dec 28, 1922 in Pittsburg. I don't know how. He is buried in Northview Cemetery in Atlanta.

I did find his WWI Draft registration dated May 24, 1917. He was claiming exemption because of "serious ?" word is unreadable to me.

That is about all I know about the Hutchison family. So anything you can fill in for me would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to you can reach me at debbyfinkle@att.net.

Thanks for answering my message.

Debby Finkle
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
debbyfinkle 2 Feb 2005 4:14AM GMT 
rgnixon28 10 Sep 2009 3:48AM GMT 
debbyfinkle 10 Sep 2009 9:47PM GMT 
neal1789 10 Mar 2013 9:59PM GMT 
rgnixon28 11 Mar 2013 2:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions