Search for content in message boards

Robert Neal Hutchison of Georgia

Replies: 4

Robert Neal Hutchison of Georgia

Posted: 1 Feb 2005 9:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hutchison, Jefferies, Rymski
I am looking for information on Robert Neal Hutchison. He was born in GA about 1888. His parents were William T Hutchison and Sarah Neal both from IN. I believe he had 10 brothers and sisters.

According to 1910 US Census he was married to my g-grandmother Linnie Mae and lived in Atlanta GA. My grandmother was born a month after the census. Something must have happened shortly afterwards as he evidently disappeared from my g grandmom's life. Everything was always hush-hushed as my family never mentioned him around my grandmother or my mother as she was growing up.

My g-grandmother remarried (Leon J Rymski) and her new husband raised my grandmother as his own. She was never aware of her "real" fathers existence until she applied for her medicare many years later.

All I have been able to find out about Robert is a brief mention in a newspaper article concerning his death in Pittsburgh, PA in 1922. It mentioned a wife, Florence Jefferies, and that he was a "traveling man".

Can someone help me with this mystery? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Debby Finkle
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
debbyfinkle 2 Feb 2005 4:14AM GMT 
rgnixon28 10 Sep 2009 3:48AM GMT 
debbyfinkle 10 Sep 2009 9:47PM GMT 
neal1789 10 Mar 2013 9:59PM GMT 
rgnixon28 11 Mar 2013 2:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions