Search for content in message boards

connection between hutto carlisle?

Replies: 2

addition to message #110(WISE HUTTO NARRATIVE OF HUTTO LINEAGE)

CARLISLE HUTTO (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2000 3:36AM GMT
Claudius (Carlisle,the submitter of this info.is HIS 2nd youngest son)married FLORENCE (CALLED FLORRIE)WILLIAMSON,daughter of BASHTON and MARTHA COLLINS WILLIAMSON.Claudius and Florence had 5 sons:MILO (married Erlene CHANEY ,the daughter of Henry Chaney and Ellen LAIRD DYKES CHANEY.(Mr Dykes was deceased, and was Ellens' 1st husband' who was father of OTIS DYKES and Barney DYKES,Erlenes half-brothers)They had a boy,M. H.,and 3 girls,BETTY JEAN (HEYWARD),MILDRED (HITE)and GWENDOLYN(PENNY)WILLIAMS
MARVIN (M. PANSY KIZER),MANNINGS,(m.ELIZABETH KYZER),CARLISLE (myself,married twice:ZONA GALE LAWSON,DIV.1961,2 DAUGHTERS:DIANE LYNCH(NOW DENNY)and BEVERLY MOODY(NOW WORLEY)CARLISLE REMARRIED TO JEAN ELIZABETH ZEISLOFT OVERTURF,A DIVORCEE FROM PENNSYLVANIA. JEAN HAD 2 GIRLS AND 2 BOYS,ALL OVERTURFS(ORIGINALLY OVERDORF(GERMAN)INCIDENTALLY, HUTTO WAS HOTTO or HOTTOW ,GERMAN, also.Jean and I had a boy JAMES CARLTON, AND 3 daughters: REBEKAH ELIZABETH (M.JESSIE VINCENT,one child,JESSICA ANNE);DEBORAH MARLENA (m.RUSSELL CROWLEY ,FROM KANSAS. THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER, KIMBERLY,11,AND 2 BOYS:MICHAEL,16 AND WILLIAM,14 THEY LIVE IN LENEXA, KANSAS.SUSAN ELSIE(ELSIE AFTER HER MATERNAL G.MOM,ELSIE CHAMBERLAIN)M.VASUN KRASAE,FROM THAILAND(originally,born there).THEY HAD A DGHTR, AMBER WANDEE. THEY DIVORCED AROUND1996.SUSAN HAD A SON ,DANIEL WADE,A HALF-BROTHER TO AMBER.hE LIVES WITH HIS AUNT DEBBIE (in Kansas)SINCE SUSAN WAS MURDERED BY A JEALOUS EX-BOYFRIEND APRIL 30TH,1998 IN HER HOME NEAR SUMMERVILLE,S.C. ON THE FAMILY FARMETTE AMBER NOW LIVES WITH HER FATHER IN CHARLESTON,S. C.(MY SON IS UN-MARRIED AND LIVES NEXT DOOR TO ME.
I MUST STOP THIS INSTALLMENTAN, IF IT'S GODS WILL, COMPLETE LATER. BUT, BEFORE I GO, I WILL 'JUMP AHEAD' TO UNCLE WISES' CLOSING, IN CASE I SHOULD 'LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP' AS MOM USED TO TEACH US TO PRAY.'IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE, I PRAY THE LORD MY SOUL TO TAKE'UNCLE WISE CONTINUES:"WE RECALL AN INCIDENT RELATED TO GRANNY WISE THAT HAPPENEDWHEN GRANPA JEREMIAH WISE WA AWAY FIGHTING IN THE CIVIL WAR. SHE WAS LEFT HOME WITH 3 SMALL CHILDREN TO PROVIDE FOR.SHE TENDED A SMALL CROP WHILE THE CHILDREN PLAYED IN A LARGE BED OF SAND AT THE END OF THE ROWS.WHEN SHERMANS'TROOPS CAME THROUGH ON THEIR MARCH FROM ATLANTA TO COLUMBIA,THEY APPLIED THE 'SCORCHED EARTH 'POLICY AS THEY WENT,AND SHE HID 3 HAMS IN A FENCE CORNER UNDER SOME LEAVES.WHILE HIDING THEM SHE SAW THE YANKEES COMING,AND THEY CARRIED AWAY EVERYTHING OF VALUE.THEY ONLY LEFT THEM 1 OLD MARE TO PLOW AND TO USE FOR TRANSPORTATION.SHE TOLD OF MANY DAYS OF OF HARD WORK AND ALMOST STARVATION DURING THIS PERIOD.THEN THE DARK DAYS GRADUALLY PASSED AND GRANDPA CAME HOME IT WAS SOMETIME LATER THAT UNCLE LUCIOUS WAS BORN.
MOTHER AND DAD INHERITED AND CONTINUED TO LIVE ON THE OLD PLACEUNTIL DADDYS DEATH ,JUNE 14TH ,1921.SHE DIED ON MAY 14TH,1936 .THEY ARE BURIED AT NEW HOPE BAPTIST CHURCH ,NEAR PELION,S.C.THEIR GRAVES ARE MARKED WITH A SLAB OF MARBLE ,BEARING THEIR INITIALS,
SO OUR GENERATIONS LIVED AND THOSE FOLLOWING US.GOD HAS BLESSED US RICHLY IN GIVING US A LONG AND FRUITFUL LIFE.IF WE HAD IT TO DO OVER AGAIN,AS WE TAKE A LOOK BACK,GOD WOULD BE GIVEN A MORE IMPORTANT ROLE IN OUR LIVES AND WE WOULD MAJOR LESS ON THE MINOR THINGS THAT WE SPEND OUR EFFORTS AND TIME ON.TRULY, THE BIBLE IS RIGHT WHEN ,IN THE 4TH CHAPTER OF JAMES IT SAYS"FOR WHAT IS YOUR LIFE,IT IS EVEN AS A VAPOR,THAT APPEARETH FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND THEN VANISHETH AWAY" AMEN,UNCLE WISE (note: I went to his funeral at ANTIOCH BAPTIST CHURCH IN 1987 or 88. He was 94,as I remember.)Thank you for your patience.Carlisle Hutto
www.webb.net/sites/hutto/
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
carl 26 Apr 2000 11:02AM GMT 
CARLISLE HUTTO 28 Apr 2000 9:36AM GMT 
debland 3 May 2000 7:25AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions