Search for content in message boards

Looking for Christina Iversen

Replies: 0

Looking for Christina Iversen

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 9:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Oct 2011 11:40AM GMT
Surnames: Iversen / Andreasen / Anderson / Hansen
Looking for information on Christina Iversen(DOB June 1890 Nebraska). Parents were Chris Iverson and Katherine Iversen. Her mother died and Chris married Fredericka (last name ?).

Chris and Fredericka had a child -- Marie Christina Iversen who married Edward Vlcek. Family stories indicate that Chris died in a packing plant accident in Omaha, Nebraska. Found plot he had purchased in Laurel Hill Cemetery. His first wife is buried there and I believe he is too.

Fredericka married Soren Peter Andreasen (aka Sam Anderson - m. abt 1904) who was widowed and had two children -- Andreas and Henry. Fredericka was known as "Ivers" in my family. She and Soren had two children -- Anna Marie and Fredericka Ailena. Fredericka (the mom) passed away (8 Oct 1913) about 20 days or so after birth of Fredericka Ailena.

I'm hoping that more information on Christina can help me with my "brick wall" -- the two Fredericka's. Fredericka, the mom, I do not know her maiden name, when she came to U.S., parents names etc. Young Fredericka I have quite a bit of information on her but have a couple of facts I would like to verify.

I believe I found Christina in Morgan, Crawford,Iowa married to John Hansen in 1914.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions