Search for content in message boards

Joseph Janas

Replies: 1

Re: Joseph Janas

Posted: 21 Jan 2012 5:53PM GMT
Classification: Query

You should be able to find a location in the church baptismal records of the children. If your ancestors married in US than do search for a church marriage record and state marriage application.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bryonjanas 15 Mar 2010 2:07AM GMT 
ZlaticaBeca 22 Jan 2012 12:53AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic