Search for content in message boards

Richard Jarman/Jerman & Mary Mills

Replies: 2

Re: Richard Jarman/Jerman & Mary Mills

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 3:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Maureen,
How lovely to hear from you. I did try to contact you a few years ago but the e-mail address that Gareth Jones (Jerman Project) gave me was probably out of date. At the time I was able to contact Ann Griffiths through her niece who saw my post.
I can confirm that my Great great grandmother was indeed Mary Emma Jarman, one of Richard & Mary's daughters. She was married to my Gt gt grandfather Edward Humphreys & they lived in Porthmadog. I haven't got much information about her because my grandfather, their eldest son, died before I was born & no one ever talked much about him. I do know that she was a teacher & my dad used to say that they were very stern & strict. I don't think she was an artist, but I could be wrong. As far as we know her brother Hugh & one of his sons were the artists.
If you have any other infornation about Mary Emma or anything else about the family I would be so pleased to hear about it.
Look forward to your reply.
Rowena
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Porthmadog15 18 Sep 2006 8:47AM GMT 
mo_pet 24 Feb 2010 8:25AM GMT 
Porthmadog15 28 Feb 2010 10:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions