Sorry it has taken so long to get back with you.
I have found in my records that:
Noah & Mary (Russell) Jarnagin's son William Caswell & Eliabeth (Thompson) Jarnagin married 7 Jan 1818. They had 1 child who was Hamilton Thompson Jarnagin.
* Hamilton Thompson Jarnagin married to 1st wife Nancy Emerson on 21 Mar 1841 In McMinn County, TN. They had 4 children all born 1848 or before.
* Hamilton Thompson then married his 2nd wife Sarah Elizabeth (Thompson) Cook (a widow) on 15 Nov 1864 in Washington College,TN. They had 8 children the next to the youngest was Roy Chester Jarnagin b.5 May 1881 in Clevland,TN. d.12 Apr 1940 in Starkville, MS. He married Versa Elizabeth White Jun 1904.
They had 1 child named Roy Chester Jarnagin, Jr. b. 31 Jan 1913 in Goodman, MS.
* Roy Chester Jarnagin, Jr. married his 1st wife Lillian Zuber Small(a widow) 14 Oct. 1956 in Atlanta, GA. They had three children:
1. Elizabeth Sue Jarnagin b. 27 Aug 1957
2. Roy Chester Jarnagin, III b. 20 Aug 1959 in Atlanta.
3. Calol Ann Jarnagin b 1 Feb 1962 in Atlanta.
Roy Chester Jarnagin, Jr. and his 1st wife Lillian divorced 11 Apr 1977 and he married his 2nd wife Madaline Schreck Bretz 14 Apr 1977 in Pascagula, MS. He and his 2nd wife had no children.
*(Noah Jarnagin, his son William Caswell and his son Hamilton Thompson were the son's & grandsons, etc. of Capt. Thomas & Mary Witt Jarnagin who are my direct line of decendants).
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can do more research for you.