Search for content in message boards

Julia(Julie) Windholz, JAY, Vantrease, GOUVEIA

Replies: 3

Julia(Julie) Windholz, JAY, Vantrease, GOUVEIA

Posted: 18 Mar 2005 11:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JAY, GOUVEIA,VANTREASE,WINDHOLZ
Searching for living Julia Gouveia, my 2nd cousin, with whom I have lost contact with. She and her son Curtis Jay Vantrease, were in email contact with me, until many months ago, when she emailed me and said she was going to Georgia. I have emailed her many times and the emails have been bounced back to me, as has her son's. I am very worried about her and would like as soon as someone or they read this, to email me. Julia, I am concerned about your health. You have my email, please contact me soon. I have not heard from you since you said you were in Georgia with a sick friend. This is the only source I could think of in maybe someone reading this and getting in contact with you, or yourself reading this, and contacting me. Very worried about you, and why the emails I have sent have been bounced back to me. Please contact me soon. WANT TO SEND YOU INFORMATION OF THE DEATH OF EARL JAY, SON OF LESLIE THEODORE JAY AND LUTIE MAGDALENE (MORGAN) JAY. Thankyou, Julia Ann Wilson F.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mehjwf 19 Mar 2005 6:01AM GMT 
thermobuzzz 25 Dec 2009 9:16AM GMT 
jim_cunningha... 13 Aug 2012 8:18PM GMT 
thermobuzzzz 10 Dec 2012 10:32PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions