Search for content in message boards

Looking for Henry Sandy Jefferson -- in West Virginia

Replies: 4

Re: Looking for Henry Sandy Jefferson -- in West Virginia

Posted: 20 Feb 2012 9:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello. I am not sure if I have already sent you a message if so please forgive a repeat. I am new to Ancestry and trying to learn everything is a little confusing right now. My father, Henry Sanford Jefferson would be your grandfather. He was married before and I believe had a child. I am trying to put together a time line of his movements. At some point he moved out to Los Angeles California and married my mother Donna Marie Jefferson (Williams) and I was born on October 1, 1956. My legal name is Sandra Kathleen Jefferson. I have supporting documents and pictures of him. I have had a very happy and wonderful life. I am married with 6 children of my own. I am not wanting to disrupt anyone or cause any hurt in anyones life. I have always felt I had other family, possibly half siblings etc. I would like very much to know about them or meet them if it is comfortable for them. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely
Sandy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
stacie0107 17 Sep 2006 1:07AM GMT 
JudyThomas957 7 Jan 2008 2:34AM GMT 
JudyThomas957 17 May 2010 2:37AM GMT 
Kikawa8 16 Feb 2012 10:49PM GMT 
Kikawa8 20 Feb 2012 4:59PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions