Search for content in message boards

Ned JEFFERSON -- Sumter Co., AL

Replies: 6

Re: Ned JEFFERSON -- Sumter Co., AL

Posted: 20 Jun 2012 3:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Have not been doing research for a while, but now that I am retired, I am back at it.. What I had learned was there were three Ned Jefferson. The first one wife was Millie Jefferson. They are the parents of number two, whose wife name was Henrietta(Henryetta, Reta, Retta), the third one is the grandson of number two and great grandson of number one. His father was Demus Jefferson, son of Ned number two. His mother was Hannah Brooks Jefferson. My mother, Viola Williams Howard, daughter of Carrie Jefferson WWilliams Lewis, daughter of Ned Jefferson number two and Henrietta Patton Jefferson. Ned Jefferson number two had six children that I know of. They were John wife Jennie Fluker, Spice Ann husband Allen Houston, Mary Belle husband Cliff Lee, Jr., Zenia husband Andrew J. Jackson, Demus first wife Hannah Brooks, and Carrie (my grandmother) husbands David Williams, Simon Lewis. NedJefferson number one also had a child named Ittie. Records show that Demus and Hannah also had children named Millie Dykes and Caleb Brooks Jefferson. I know that Henrietta Jefferson is listed in the 1910 Sumter County Census as mulatto or mixed race. Would like to find information on th siblings of Ned and Henrietta Jefferson. Let's share our pieces so we can make a whole. Please contact me.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Emma Howard Stewart 25 Apr 1999 1:54PM GMT 
LebyronJackso... 26 Oct 2009 5:30AM GMT 
kmonharris 26 Feb 2010 12:47AM GMT 
lissathomas65 27 Apr 2010 2:11PM GMT 
Baymae67 20 Jun 2012 9:50PM GMT 
@@stewfolks@a... 3 Dec 2012 7:21PM GMT 
adthomas172 29 Jul 2013 7:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic